e-Coach is a follow-on program designed by FlashPoint to reinforce learning and encourage practice. The virtual program is delivered through a series of e-mail reminders with digital resources.
e-Coach at a Glance
- Provides participants with an immediate option for creating and executing a development plan after participating in The Leadership Challenge® Workshop, or LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®
- Gives leaders the needed bridge from assessment to practice, and to increase the value of training for the organization
- Follows individual leaders over eight months
- Delivers digital resources containing straightforward, action-oriented tools and suggestions for creating a leadership development plan through planning and practice
Who is e-Coach for?
- Individual participants of The Leadership Challenge Workshop or those who have taken the LPI
How does e-Coach benefit to your organization?
- Increases and retains impact of training; workshop follow-on is proven to help participants practice and retain knowledge
- Provides a framework for creating sustainable change
- Gives participants opportunities to increase leadership effectiveness
What specific tools will e-Coach participants receive?
- Leadership resources to support effective practice
- Timely, encouraging messages for their leadership development plan and process
- Practice suggestions and development activities for deliberate practice
- Tips and tools for understanding and sharing their LPI results
- Personal leadership reflections and observations
“What truly differentiates the expert performers from the good performers is hours of deliberate practice. You’ve got to work at becoming the best…”
- The Leadership Challenge authors Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner