Leadership Coaching With THE LPI®
Coaching with The LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory® builds leadership capabilities by providing leaders with support and accountability throughout their leadership development process after The Leadership Challenge® Workshop and/or LPI®.
This coaching helps leaders move from intent to action and reinforce what they learned. FlashPoint coaches bring out the best in each leader using the feedback received with the LPI®, and organizations investing in coaching have found a return of more than seven times their initial investment.
What can you expect participants to receive from LPI® coaching sessions?
- Receive guidance for debriefing the LPI®, ensuring follow-up with raters and providers
- Own the value of feedback and meaning of the results of the LPI®
- Connect the 30 behaviors and The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® to the leader’s workplace and leadership challenges
- Create a written leadership development plan to enlist their manager and constituents in their developmental efforts
- Prepare to share feedback and ask for support in their efforts, especially with their manager
- Take actionable steps in demonstrating effective leadership behaviors
- Identify roadblocks, both personal or organizational, that may inhibit forward action
- Identify resources, opportunities, and tools to support development efforts
- Understand and build accountability throughout their leadership journey
- Become more effective in targeted areas such as communication, influencing, and visioning
What format options exist for LPI® coaching?
During these confidential sessions, a coach guides the leader through the LPI® feedback discussion, action planning, and execution. Between coaching sessions, leaders will complete challenging practical exercises directly related to their personal leadership development goals.
Group coaching creates a safe environment for leaders from different teams across the organization to discuss their LPI® feedback and progress on action plans.