Our emerging leader program is designed as a fast paced, highly experiential workshop introducing new and aspiring leaders to The Leadership Challenge®.
The workshop introduces new and high-potential leaders to leadership behaviors that are necessary for building credibility, engaging team members, and creating an attitude and process for an innovative mindset. An LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory® self-assessment challenges emerging leaders to focus on identifying their own values and take ownership of their leadership journey.
How does this program meet your organization's needs?
- Introduces leadership to new or newly promoted employees
- Onboards new employees to reinforce a common leadership language and framework
- Integrates organizationally with the more intensive two-day The Leadership Challenge® workshop
As a result of attending this program, your emerging leaders will:
- Understand how The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® impact effective leadership
- Learn a common leadership language
- Apply leadership behaviors to real workplace challenges
- Leave inspired and committed to their own leadership development and journey
- Benchmark their current leadership behaviors with an LPI® self-assessment (with an option for a 360)
Our emerging leaders program at a glance:
- Designed for 25-30 leaders
- One-day experiential, modular program
- LPI® self-assessment—easily implemented, no pre-work
- Proven behavioral leadership outcomes