Attend The Leadership Challenge® Workshop
"Leadership is not the private reserve of a lucky few. It is an observable and learnable set of skills and abilities that are applicable at all levels."
-- Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner, authors of The Leadership Challenge®
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is proven to increase leadership effectiveness. Based on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, this two-day workshop is a highly interactive experience that develops leaders across all industries and sizes of organizations. Through practical hands on exercises, participants will learn to apply The Leadership Challenge® principles to their current roles, build a personal leadership development plan for applying key learnings from the workshop in the workplace, and be prepared to implement new leadership practices in their daily actions. Not ready to register? Download an overview of the program.
Join us in Sonoma, California, for a two-day public workshop and optional facilitator training:The Leadership Challenge Workshop
What will you learn? Among other things, you'll learn to:
- Identify your leadership strengths and areas for improvement
- Better communicate and focus the efforts of others on fundamental values and beliefs
- Inspire others to share a common vision
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
- Strengthen others’ abilities to excel
What else will you receive?
- The research-based assessment LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®
- A complimentary debriefing coaching session with a FlashPoint expert coach
Who should attend?
The Leadership Challenge open-enrollment workshops is a unique opportunity to receive intensive leadership training and to interact with a variety of leadership high-potentials, senior leaders, HR and OD specialists, consultants, and executives.
What’s your investment?
- $2150 Tuition for The Leadership Challenge Workshop includes all workshop materials, and lunch daily.
- $2450 Tuition for Facilitator Training includes all workshop materials and lunch daily.
- $4600 Tuition covers both workshops (Workshop and Facilitator Training).
The Leadership Challenge pricing does not include lodging, breakfasts, or dinners. A special resort rate is available for FlashPoint's guests at the workshop venue, MacArthur Place. For guests staying at MacArthur Place, breakfasts are included in the room cost. The 2016 room rate at MacArthur Place is $215 USD per night. We also host wine receptions on Tuesday and Thursday evenings featuring Sonoma Wines.